Breast augmentation is clinically referred to as augmentation mammaplasty where doctors use implants or fat grafting to give women breast
- Increase fullness and projection of your breasts
- Improve the balance of your figure
- Enhance your self-image and self-confidence
Why to opt for Breast Augmentation Surgery and who is the right candidate
As we grow old our body loses some of its firmness, coupled with childbirth a women’ breast begins to sag, unequal breast size i.e. asymmetry or due to sudden weight loss your breasts become small. Which is why breast augmentation surgery helps you achieve your desired breast size, volume, and shape proportional to your figure. That is why at Enhance Clinics we check all the parameters to ensure we are able to meet the expectation of our patients and at the same time, we pride ourselves in always giving importance to all our patients well being.
To make sure a candidate for breast augmentation surgery we check the following
- The patient must be physically healthy and need to give us full medical discloser for safety
- From the beginning, we ask them to have realistic expectations and give full discloser of the risks involved so they can make an informed decision
- The size of breast implants is discussed and finalized depending upon the patient’s skin type, anatomy, and elasticity.
- We give clear instructions of all the do’s and don’ts for before and after surgery, which means no smoking and consuming of alcohol few weeks before and 8 to 12 weeks after
How Breast Augmentation in Mumbai is done
At Enhance clinics Mumbai we have all the very best medical facility capable of catering all the needs of all our patients because for us patient safety and comfort is the number one priority.
After we have screened the patient to ensure she is medically fit for the surgery the patient will be given a general anesthesia. Once the doctors check the patient is fully under the anesthetics our plastic surgeon will make small incisions avoid visibility of scars and after that insert the breast implants. After the surgery, you will be taken into a recovery where our team of highly trained medical support staff and a doctor will closely monitor your recovery.
We will then wrap your breasts in gauze dressings and an elastic bandage or a customized support bra which will minimize swelling and support the breasts as they heal. Once the effect of anesthesia subsides you will be able to go home for rest and recuperation.
Again our doctors will remind and give your specific instructions on to care for your breasts following surgery, the medications to apply or take orally so you may heal quickly and reduce the risk of infection.
After you are discharged from the clinic you will have to visit for a follow-up with your plastic surgeon after a period of 24 to 48 hours to ensure there are no complications. However it is only natural to experience some discomfort like soreness and swelling for a few weeks which is why you must wear a support bra around the clock for the first two weeks. Any physical activity can only be started once our doctors feel you have fully recovered from the surgery.[/cws-widget][/col][/cws-row]